Recurring donation receipts
Recurring gifts receipts can be issued from the opportunity, the NPSP recurring donation object, or the Click & Pledge recurring donation object depending on the settings you have configured in the receipt settings page and the add-on packages that you have installed. Those settings will also determine if receipts will be issued automatically by the package or manually from an individual gift or from a list view. If you have set the package to also deliver eligible receipts via email then the package will generate and delivery the receipt at the same time. The key to the package is the ready to print field on the record that you will be issuing the receipt from. If the ready to print field is not YES then the package will not issue the receipt either automatically or allow a user to generate it manually.
Before the ready to print field equals Yes the following conditions must be met:
- No Receipt check box is not checked
- Amount Received - Amount already Receipted >= Minimum Receiptable Amount as specified on Receipt Settings page
- Object Record Type is not included in Non-receiptable Opportunity Record Types as specified on Receipt Settings page
- Object Type is not included in Non-receiptable Opportunity Types as specified on Receipt Settings page
- Receipt Contact must have a mailing address
- If receipt is to be emailed, receipt contact must have an email address.
Once the following conditions are met receipts can either be generated one at a time, or by the schedule or enmass.